On December 4, 2019 around 2:00p.m. the Elgin Middlesex Community Street Crime Unit (CSCU) located a stolen vehicle being driven on Talbot Line near Carter Road.
Elgin County OPP officers assisted with the stop of the vehicle. As a result of the investigation to date, a 39-year-old London, Ontario resident has been charged with:
- Possession of a schedule I substance (Methamphetamine)
- Possession of an identity document
- Possession of property obtained by crime over $5,000 X2
- Possession of property obtained by crime under $5,000 X2
- Driving while under suspension
And a 52-year-old London, Ontario resident has also been charged with:
- Possession of property obtained by crime over $5,000
Both accused were held for a bail hearing at the St. Thomas Ontario Court of Justice on December 5, 2019
Anyone with further information is asked to contact the Elgin County OPP at 1-888-310-1122.