The OPP Elgin and Middlesex Community Street Crime Unit (CSCU) have laid further charges in connection to this investigation on December 11, 2019.
45-year-old Krystle OAG of Dutton-Dunwich, Ontario stands further charged with:
- Break and enter (23 counts)
- Theft of motor vehicle (seven counts)
- Break and enter a place and steal a firearm (six counts)
- Break and enter with intent to steal a firearm
- Possession of property obtained by crime (11 counts)
Anyone with further information or outstanding property is asked to contact the Elgin County OPP at 1-888-310-1122.